You have the yips, but don’t feel bad, because you’re not alone!
A recent study indicates that approximately 48% of experienced golfers have or have experienced the yips. That’s over 30 million golfers in North America alone!
And the players you watch each week on TV are not immune either!
In the fall of 2015, 4 time Major Champion Ernie Els admitted to struggling with the putting yips. And many experienced Golf Professionals also feel that Tiger Woods recent chipping issues are also due to the yips.
Many other current and past PGA Tour stars have also suffered from putting yips, including some of the greatest players of all time.
- Tommy Armour – 3 Major Wins.
- Ernie Els – 4 Major Wins.
- Lucas Glover – 1 Major Win.
- Padraig Harrington – 3 Major Wins.
- Ben Hogan – 9 Major Wins.
- Mark O’Meara – 2 Major Wins.
- Sam Snead – 7 Major Wins.
- Vijay Singh – 3 Major Wins.
- Johnny Miller – 2 Major Wins.
- Bernhard Langer – 2 Major Wins.
- Tom Watson – 8 Major Wins.
Some of these great players eventually quit the game due to the extreme frustration caused by the putting yips. So if great champions such as these players have/had the yips, it clearly indicates that it can happen to anyone.
The good news is they can be cured!
With the right PLAN!
With the right TRAINING!
With enough TIME!
THIS IS THAT PLAN!
Sign up and get started today.
YOU CAN DO IT!